Yin Yoga is so much more than holding postures for long periods of time. In this 20 hour teacher training you will experience the poetic philosophy and physiology that makes Yin Yoga powerful and nourishing. Join senior De La Sol Instructor and author of Elemental Yin Yang Yoga and leave this course with a new appreciation for the practice as well as tools you can use to lead your own Yin Yoga sessions for your clients. Space is limited.
During this two weekend intensive you be deeply immersed in Yin philosophy, practice and teaching techniques. Upon completion of the program participants can expect:
- The teaching skills needed to comfortably lead Yin classes for beginner and intermediate students
- A practical and philosophical understanding of the basic concepts of Yin, Yang and the 5 Elements
- Posture modifications to help make your class accessible to students with different physical needs
- How to structure a Yin class from beginning to end to give your students a complete Yin experience
- The working skills you need to instruct your class including themes, postures and your delivery as an instructor (voice, pacing of instruction etc.)
Please note: A certificate of completion will be given to those who complete the final assignment by the due date for an additional $30 review fee (paid directly to Erin upon completion of teaching assignment). This is not mandatory in any way, but made available for those who want further feedback and a certificate.
This enrollment runs from Sat Nov 10, 2018 - Sun Nov 18, 2018
Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Nov 10, 11, 17 &18
10am - 4pm each day
All content © De La Sol Yoga Studios Inc.
255 Dundas St E Waterdown, ON L0R2H6
430 York Blvd, Hamilton, ON L8R 3K8(905) 540-3569