While there are many benefits to be gained from attending group yoga classes, an ideal way for many people to learn yoga and develop a personal practice is through private consultation and practice.
We begin the process by discussing your individual goals and needs.
Next, we design an individual practice of postures and breathing for you. Your individual practice is based on your general health, specific injuries or conditions, your age, flexibility and life circumstances. We can arrange private lessons in-studio, or in the privacy of your own home.
Reasons to consider private yoga sessions:
- Privacy and personal attention
- Development of personal practice for your individual needs
- Specific therapeutic benefits for injuries or stress
- To learn at your own pace
- To have your questions answered
- To celebrate with a close group of people (birthday party, bachelorette party etc.)
- For team building (sports team, staff appreciation etc.)
60 minute in-studio private lesson $80
60 minute off-site private lesson $100